My wish list of top four changes that are needed to be done by the new government:
Expectation: Relentless focus on development and governance. This will take attention away from all divisive factors such as caste and religion.
Reforms on priority:
• Accountability for actions of government servants by implementation of citizen’s charter.
• Confidence for public servants to do what they believe in, which would be of national interest, without fear of persecution.
• Stable policy and taxation regime.
• More investment; more hiring and employment.
• Cost of doing business should be reduced.